Table Exists Function
Vishal Dattani
2004-07-14 07:37:26 UTC
hi,
i want to write a function which will check if the table exists in the
database or not. the thing i want this function to work in any database
(sql, access. oracle etc) so i am not able to check it in access in and
oracle. can anyone help me out with the procedure to check for this in
access and oracle.
I am using VB.NET
thanks and regards
Vishal Dattani
Herfried K. Wagner [MVP]
2004-07-14 11:10:47 UTC
Post by Vishal Dattani
i want to write a function which will check if the table exists in the
database or not. the thing i want this function to work in any database
(sql, access. oracle etc) so i am not able to check it in access in and
oracle.
For data(base) related questions, give this group a try:

<URL:news://news.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.adonet>

Web interface:

<URL:http://msdn.microsoft.com/newsgroups/?dg=microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.adonet>
--
Herfried K. Wagner [MVP]